Why Has Baner Become A Hotspot For Investors?
Most think of buying a home as an investment but tend to forget that location is also an investment. For example, the cheapest option may not always be the best when it comes to a home. Moreover, if you live too far away from work and education, you may not save much in terms of price in the long run. So it is essential that you look at location from an investment perspective.
Are you looking to buy a place to live in, or just as an investment? Depending on what you need, you can choose between either an emerging destination or one that is centrally-located, i.e. Baner.
Moving on from established areas like Aundh and Shivajinagar, the Baner-Balewadi corridor has already become the talk of the town with fast-paced development underway. Its matchless connectivity to Pune’s prime destinations and the Mumbai-Pune Expressway has converted Baner into a hotspot that attracts investors from across India.
Let’s take a look at what makes Baner a hotspot for investors.
• The civic and support infrastructure in Baner is well-evolved with many established and a few upcoming retail and commercial establishments in the surrounding area
• Since Pune is one of the top cities that comes under the Smart City Initiative, a major part of the Baner-Balewadi corridor will benefit from it with area-based development in Aundh, Baner and some parts of Balewadi
• Better transport facilities, water distribution, increasing employment opportunities and investment has enhanced the liveability index of Baner
• Baner is an evolved locality with seamless connectivity to Hinjawadi in the west and the city of Pune towards the south-east
• The scenic mountain ranges act as a backdrop to all the housing projects to attract homebuyers to invest in homes with picturesque views
• In addition to this, Baner’s property price appreciation has been among the highest in Pune over the past couple of years and this trend is most likely to prevail in the future
Taking into account these key factors and widespread benefits that make Baner a hotspot for investors, Kolte-Patil has ventured into this area of prominence with 24K Sereno (The project has been registered via MahaRERA registration number P52100005080)- 3 RLK apartments in Baner – that offer the perfect blend of nature with world-class stature to give you an experience like no other.
So, if you’re looking for residential apartments in Baner, 24K Sereno is the place to be! A bustling neighbourhood, it is one of those few addresses that bring you the best of both worlds – Luxury + Location