Experience The Symphony Of A Readymade Life By Just Paying 30%
Living a busy life, we often forget to enjoy little moments of life. Whether it’s spending time with kids at home or partying outside with friends, every moment is precious. Missing out on these moments eventually makes our life boring and inactive. To celebrate these small wonders, we need a space to find the perfect work-life balance. We, at Kolte Patil, believe in ‘Creation not Construction’ and to aid you in constructing beautiful moments of life, we present – Kolte Patil Raaga (The project has been registered via RERA registration number Phase II-PRM/KA/RERA/1251/446/PR/171014/000856).
Situated off Hennur Main Road, North Bengaluru, Raaga celebrates the beautiful music called life. It is a self-contained gated community that offers you a symphony of peaceful contemporary residences, coupled with exemplary community spaces. Crafted with passion, this residence makes every moment you spend, musical and magical.
When it comes to connectivity, these spacious 2 & 3 BHK in Bengaluru are the ones that top the list in the city. Being just 15 minutes away from Manyata Tech Park, and easy access to Outer Ring Road that connects you to other major hubs of the city, will make your commute hassle-free.
Just like little notes complete a musical composition, amenities at Kolte Patil Raaga complete your musical life. Every amenity here is fine-tuned for every mood and every need. From health clubs to swimming pools, children’s play areas to intricate landscaping, it has everything that will cater to a blissful lifestyle. Also, the well-appointed security keeps you safe and secure, around the clock.
Adorned with nature and amenities outdoors, the indoors of these abodes have world-class specs for a wholesome life. Every residence has premium quality vitrified tiles flooring, granite lift cladding with aluminium window frames, shutters with mosquito mesh and MS safety grills.
In addition to these tuneful features, this property in Bengaluru, makes home-buying, a smooth ride with the 30:70 subvention scheme. You can book these 2, 3 BHK flats in Bengaluru by just paying 30% and paying the rest 70%, after receiving possession. These Future-Proof Offers at Kolte Patil have helped many to accomplish their dream of owning a home.
When everything strikes the right chord and when the mood is perfectly set for a life of harmony, it creates a mesmerising Raaga. So, to live your life to the fullest, to cherish wonderful moments with family and friends, and to experience the symphony of a ready-made life, buy a home at Raaga, today.