Perfect Work-Life Integration Comes With ITower Exente
A city that promises a quiet and comfortable lifestyle is what one just cannot get enough of. Bangalore is among the most loved metropolitan cities in the world today with all that it has to give to its residents. Being the flourishing IT city that it is, working professionals are settling down in the city and looking for their perfect home. The real estate market in Bangalore has grown over the years with a variety of residential and commercial projects currently underway. It cannot be argued that competition between many properties in Bengaluru has increased.
A modern, stylish, and trendy residential offering can be found in Kolte Patil iTowers Exente Bengaluru. This spectacular community is located on Hosur Road, an area that is well-planned with a variety of premium projects. The Electronic City is within reach, and this is a big benefit, since it ensures that one can be closer to the workplaces. There is also a great rental opportunity for this project. Additional benefits include proximity to Whitefield, Sarjapur Road, and connectivity to Outer Ring Road & Koramangala Road. This provides the much-needed accessibility to the major IT hubs and other places of convenience.
ITowers Exente – A Door To Luxurious Living!
This expansive project is a very promising piece of land. The developers have turned it into a heavenly and flawless structure. There are high-rise buildings that stand out. These homes are the symbol of ease and luxurious designs. The interior spaces are appealing and easy to maintain. You can choose between the spacious 2 & 3 BHK apartments in Bengaluru.
Kolte Patil’s ITower Exente (The project has been registered via RERA registration number PRM/KA/RERA/1251/310/PR/171026/000862) is a unique urban development that is focussed on providing its potential inhabitants with the greatest degree of comfort for a modern lifestyle like no other. You will find homes that are amazingly spacious and feature high-quality amenities. You will find that the outdoor facilities in this project are heavenly and full of fun, wellness, leisure and quiet. This 2 & 3 BHK flat in Bengaluru also offers free Wi-Fi, 24-hour water supply, back-up electricity, and rainwater harvesting. The outdoor amenities include a gymnasium, a swimming pool, a playground for your children. A digital library for your kids is the new way to introduce an interactive learning experience. You can enjoy a life of zen with so many exquisite gardens in the premises. The sculpture garden, the spice and herb garden, the contemplation garden are just a few to name. With so many ways to relax at your new home, one can definitely feel stress leave their lives and enjoy greater successes, both personally and professionally.
Make ITowers Exente Your New Home
The Kolte Patil Exente is certainly something to look forward to and there is no question about it. Kolte Patil has always provided the finest at the lowest cost and the same applies to this project. While you make this decision to make your purchase, you must know the latest exclusive offer. To make this exquisite property your new abode, just pay 20% now and the remaining 80% on the possession of your home. If you want to settle down in Bengaluru, then do make sure to check out ITowers Exente and the 20:80 scheme before checking out any other properties in Bengaluru. You will certainly be happy and content with your decision.