ITowers Exente Redefines Modern Living & Perfect Work-Life Integration

ITowers Exente Redefines Modern Living & Perfect Work-Life Integration

Bengaluru is a great city that offers a pleasant and tranquil environment that you will love. With everything it has to offer its citizens, Bengaluru is one of the most popular metropolitan cities in the world today. Bengaluru’s real estate industry has increased in recent years, with a multitude of residential and commercial buildings currently under construction. It cannot be asserted that rivalry among properties in Bengaluru has gone up.

Kolte Patil iTowers Exente in Bengaluru is a contemporary, attractive, and trendy residential offering. This beautiful neighbourhood is on Hosur Road, which is a well-planned location with a range of high-end projects. The Electronic City is easily accessible, which is a huge plus because it puts you closer to your office. This property also has a fantastic rental potential. Other advantages include closeness to Whitefield and Sarjapur Road, as well as access to NICE Road, ORR, and Koramangala Road.

The property is 15 acres broad and is a good piece of land. It has been transformed into a wonderful and faultless building by the builders. There are a few skyscrapers that stick out. There are 438 apartments in total, all of which are large, roomy, and light-filled. These residences are the epitome of comfort and elegance. The interior rooms are attractive and simple to keep clean. You can choose between spacious 2 & 3 BHK apartments in Bengaluru.

iTowers Exente by Kolte-Patil is a Bengaluru urbanisation focused on giving the highest comfort level for a way of living that is unparalleled. These 2 & 3 BHK luxury flats at Hosur Road, Bengaluru are incredibly roomy, with high-quality vitrified floors, UPVC windows with breath-taking views and a strong main entrance, trendy modular kitchens, top-notch furnishings, and intercom facilities, etc. This development’s recreational facilities are wonderful, full of pleasure, wellness, relaxation, and quiet time. A gymnasium, a swimming pool, a children’s playground, a variety of sports facilities, a dancing academy, a relaxation centre, a clubhouse, a day-care and retail centre, a beautifully landscaped garden, an outdoor field, a nice parking lot, and well-trained guards are among the outside amenities. Free Wi-Fi, 24-hour water supply, backup electricity, and rainwater harvesting are all included in these 3 BHK flats in Bengaluru.

Without a doubt, the Kolte Patil iTowers Exente would be something to look forward to. Kolte Patil has often delivered the best at the best price, and this project is no exception. If you wish to live in Bengaluru, make sure to look at ITowers Exente before looking at any other properties in Bengaluru. You will undoubtedly be pleased and satisfied with your choice. Just pay 20% now and the remaining 80% on the possession of your home to reserve your dream home.

MahaRERA number- PRM/KA/RERA/1251/310/PR/171026/000862

Share: