The Great Home Coming Festival with 15 Exclusive Offers at 25 Popular Projects and 15 Landmark Locations
With the pandemic situation on the decline, and our country doing incredibly well in terms of dealing with its after-effects, things have slowly started to look positive. Vaccination rates have been very high, allowing the government to open up the market. And, with the passion and fervour of normal life restored, it is safe to say everybody is looking forward to the festive season.
We at the Kolte-Patil wish everyone a very joyful and enjoyable holiday season. Kolte-Patil has offered some attractive deals and plans in the spirit of the festive season to enable every homeowner to celebrate this auspicious occasion with a Kolte-Patil.
Witness the Great Home Coming Festival by Kolte-Patil Developers
Buying a house around the festive season not only saves money but also provides other benefits. Though every festival brings special deals, this year we have devised creative schemes and discounts to entice you to become a new homebuyer.
We are delighted to invite you to the biggest house party ever! Kolte-Patil’s projects in
Pune, Mumbai and Bengaluru are specifically built to cater to the needs of millennials of today. The Great Home Coming Festival of Kolte-Patil Developers provides 15 exclusive offers at 25 popular Kolte-Patil’s projects and 15 landmark locations. Make your home buying process more fruitful with this exclusive offer.
What are the Benefits of the Great Home Coming Festival?
With Kolte-Patil’s projects across Pune, Mumbai and Bengaluru, one has the option of choosing between multiple configurations, price points, locations and project offerings. From affordable, premium affordable to luxury projects, we offer some of the best properties. You can also opt for either a ready-to-move-in or an under-construction project, as per your requirement.
With this exclusive offer that started from 15th October, you can avail the special 20:80 payment plan if you book your flat at ITowers Exente in Electronic City, Bengaluru. With this offer, you will only have to pay just 20% now and the remaining 80% once you get the possession of your property. With this special payment option, you will also get a Free Modular Kitchen when you book a new home. There is also an option of choosing the special 10:90 payment plan, if you book a 1 or 2 BHK home at Sancheti Mount Castle in Wagholi. In this offer, you can only pay 10% of the amount during booking and the remaining 90% can be paid after you receive the possession of your property.
If you wish to book your new home at Kolte-Patil’s Ivy Nia, there’s an exclusive golden offer where you get a Gold Voucher worth Rs. 1.5 Lakhs on your booking. If you book a 2 or 3 BHK at First Avenue is Hinjewadi, you will get assured free White Goods like AC, Fan, Mixer, Fridge, Geyser, Inverter, Smart TV, Microwave, Water Purifier, LED TubeLights, Modular Kitchen, Washing Machine, etc.
Looking for projects in Bengaluru, Off Hennur Road? Book a 2 or 3 BHK home at Kolte-Patil’s Raaga and get a Free Modular Kitchen as part of the Great Home Coming Festival. 24K Stargaze is one of the most renowned luxury projects in Pune, Bavdhan and you can get a Free Modular Kitchen with AC.
With so many exciting project offerings and exclusive offers included in the Great Home Coming Festival by Kolte-Patil, you can be sure that your festival celebrations will be too much fun!
- ITOWERS Exente – PRM/KA/RERA/1251/310/PR/171026/000862
- Mount Castle – P52100003062 (Plot No. 13) as Mount Castle / P52100020079 (Plot No. 14 & 15) as Mount Castle Phase 2
- IVY Estate’s Ivy Nia – P52100017955 as Ivy Estate-Nia
- Life Republic’s First Avenue– P52100002646
- Raaga- Phase II – PRM/KA/RERA/1251/446/PR/171014/000856
- 24K Stargaze – P52100018473 for Buildings HIK and P52100027791 for building J