10 Location Advantages of Residing at Western Pune’s Most Aspired Township Life Republic by Kolte Patil at Hinjewadi, Pune
Hinjewadi is the focal point in terms of the most sought-after areas for families. The residential projects comprising 2 and 3 BHK flats in Hinjewadi are in high demand and are estimated to have more growth in the future.
So, what is prompting the surging property value of this area?
Here are 10 advantages of this location that signify its value:
1. Proximity to Mumbai-Pune Expressway
For working professionals who wish for longer weekends can now access the Mumbai-Pune Expressway that caps the journey within 3 hours. This has granted leisure in traveling frequently without worrying much about time.
Not just for its efficiency and accessibility, but the Mumbai Pune Expressway is also known for its beautiful surroundings, apt for the road trip vibes.
2. Carefree Commute
Hinjewadi has integrated the Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park which is spread across 2800 acres and is constructed by Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC). What used to be simply a village is now a high-functioning suburb owing to the burgeoning corporate sector, which although started from a few big-name companies but has now fragmented into emerging companies and start-ups.
PCMC structured this area with an intention to integrate the corporate sector and the residential zone so as to ensure a conducive environment for working professionals.
This initiative was the transforming phase of Pune’s infrastructure, as better transport, hospitality, healthcare, education, and lifestyle were introduced to complement the work culture.
As a result, premium residential projects in Hinjewadi were developed by top real estate developers in Pune; garnering a reputed stance as a suburb in Pune.
All these components placed strategically helps with swift commute thus allowing a better work-life balance.
3. Well-Connected Railway Line Map
- With more efforts towards making the suburbs an interconnected network, the Railway Metro Line 3 (Pune Metro) project is set in motion with its construction in progress. This is the game-changer for the development of Hinjewadi since this line covers:
Megapolis Circle (Including Bhoirwadi), Quadron, Dohler, Infosys Phase II, Wipro Phase II, Pall India, Shivaji Chowk, Hinjawadi, Wakad Chowk, Balewadi Stadium, NICMAR, Ram Nagar, Laxmi Nagar, Balewadi Phata, Baner Gaon, Baner, Krushi Anusadhan, Sakal Nagar, University, R.B.I., Agriculture College and Shivaji Nagar.
With this excellent connectivity, the direct impact would be on the real estate value of Hinjewadi apartments. Such projects in Pune that streamline swift and easy transport within the city are preferred by homebuyers.
- The Pune Junction Railway Station is the most efficient means of transport for frequent outstation travellers. As the corporate hub hosts young professionals that have migrated from all over India, this facility is a boon to the Hinjewadi IT Park and the residential zone around it.
Kolte Patil Life Republic – that harbours such a crowd – is barely 25 km away from this Railway station, covering the distance within 40 mins.
4. Swift Access to Neighbouring Locations
Hinjewadi is a huge sector in itself but also has many locations surrounding it with various amenities and places to explore. The road map is well-structured for time-managing travel.
The Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mandal Ltd. is a public transport facility for the city of Pune which has managed to provide local conveyance. Due to the road connectivity in Hinjewadi, accessing the nearby locations can be as simple as everyday affairs.
Some of the prominent locations to explore around are:
Maan, Hinjewadi Phase 2, Hinjewadi Phase 1, Marunji, and Bodkewadi.
5. Fun Get-Away for You and Your Family
As tedious as the weeks can be for corporate individuals and hustling young families, a weekend can be the only opportunity for many to spend quality time with family. Hinjewadi is stationed to value this quality time, which is why there are a plethora of recreational centres.
Pune is a culturally rich city and a treasure of traditional heritage that is of historical significance.
- One can dive into the glory of many victories in the numerous forts that were built during the Maratha empire, viz. Shaniwar Wada, Nana Wada Vishrambaug Wada, etc.
- There are several historical, scientific, and cultural museums to educate yourself and relish in the artistry, such as Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum, Joshi’s Museum of Miniature Railways, Tribal Research Institute, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Museum, Mahatma Phule Museum, ‘Blades of Glory’ Cricket Museum, Gandhi National Memorial Society, ARTPUNE Art Gallery and many more.
- For children and the child in you, many amusements and water parks are constructed for a full day of fun. You can visit Appu Ghar, Prathamesh Resorts Amusement & Adventure Park and more for a fun day picnic!.
- To engage with the history of India, many ancient monuments are preserved for us like the Aga Khan Palace, Pataleshwar Caves, Lal Mahal, Mastani Mahal, Induri Fort, National War Memorial Southern, and many more.
- To integrate with the multicultural vibe, various religious and spiritual places that can be visited from Life Republic are Dagdusheth Ganpati Temple, Balaji Mandir, St. Mary’s Church, Kafinath Temple, Birla Ganpati Temple, Ghorawadi Caves, and many more.
There are countless opportunities for adventure lovers and explorers, with many corners still untapped. Hinjewadi is a perfect base to access all these places within an hour! For the residents of Life Republic Hinjewadi Pune, this is the much-needed break that can truly value your time.
6. Access Airport Within an Hour!
Most airports in urban cities are often located in the outskirts of the main city causing a time-consuming hassle, at the expense of missing your flight. Pune International Airport is situated at a convenient length of 10 km north-east of downtown Pune.
This was particularly advantageous for suburban residents in Pune as it allowed a swift journey to the airport.
The approximate distance of Pune Airport from the Life Republic Pune is 30 km which takes about an hour to reach.
7. Shop Till You Drop with an Assortment of Centers
The entertainment value of a suburb is measured by how much we can splurge in the area. Ever since the industrialization of Pune, brands have followed suit in capitalizing on the flourishing commerce of Pune because of the IT hubs.
To encourage a healthy work-life balance, the after-work hours need to be optimized for fun and relaxation. Which is why Hinjewadi has an abundance of shopping centres and malls.
These premium shopping centres are well-equipped with essentials as well as entertainment services. One can get rid of the exhaustion from the day with the chill vibe at these centres, attracting a young crowd. Also, families can have a leisure time with many child-centric activities, games, and eateries. Many office parties can be seen held at the restaurants in the malls. Overall, these spaces create a pretty wholesome environment for the suburban residents.
Xion mall is one prominent mall located at a distance of 6 km from the Life Republic Pune. other such shopping centres in proximity are Great High Street, Fountain Market, Westend Mall, and Regent Plaza.
8. Secure the Education of Your Child Within Reach
As most ongoing residential projects in Pune cater to families that require a secured ambience for their children, one of the necessities is to have quality schools within a close radius.
Such placement allows parents to be stress-free about the welfare of their children, whereas a gated community ensures that no imminent harm is caused. The suburbs also provide a unified platform to interact with fellow students and parents, so as to build a community where kids can experience a safe and steady growth.
Life Republic Township Pune has managed to create an autonomous environment for children and parents, as there are several quality schools within the vicinity.
One of the most sought-after international schools is Poddar School which is just 13 km away from the Life Republic Pune. Other reputed schools located within a 10 km radius are Blue Ridge Public School, VIBGYOR Highschool, and Mahindra International school.
Symbiosis Institute Of International Business is one of the top MBA colleges admitting students from all over India, which can be reached within 20 minutes from the Life Republic Complex.
This is one of the factors that has prompted many families to seek this suburb as their home, leading to high demand for 2 & 3 BHK flats in Hinjewadi.
9. Efficient Healthcare Facilities with Immediate Access
For times that are as unpredictable as now, we need to be prepared for any emergencies. At such sensitive phases, we should be able to access the best hospitals within less time. Lifepoint Multispeciality Hospital, Ojas Multispeciality Hospital, Vighnaharta Hospital, Hinjawadi Hospital, Aditya Birla Hospital are some of the most prominent hospitals in the vicinity.
10. A Tranquil Green Haven Within the City Life
After the various factors that ensure quality standard of living are mentioned, equally important is how the environment will factor in the welfare of your family.
Hinjewadi is encapsulated in scenic nature, the green landscape only adds to the tranquillity one can experience here.
To enhance these natural attributes, several spots are established for alone-time or with family.
- To simply relish in nature, there are several spots to relax and have a quiet time:
Okayama Friendship Garden, Vetal Tekdi, Pashan Lake, Osho Teerth Park & Osho Garden, Taljai Hills, Manas Lake, Bird Valley Udyan, Butterfly Park, Kund Mala, Pashan Tekdi, ARAI hills.
- For all the adrenaline junkies and adventure lovers:
Ghoravadeshwar, Plus Valley Adventures, Baner Hills, Durga Tekdi, Rihegaon Dam, and many more spots to explore.
Some of the projects in progress that can boost the prices of flats in Hinjewadi are :
- Upcoming Mahalunge to Hinjewadi IT park bridge on Mula river that will connect Baner and Balewadi
- To link PCMC to major highways, a 110m wide ring road is being constructed.
With such a happening location, now is the perfect time with the perfect opportunity presented by Kolte-Patil Developers with 1, 3, 2.5, and 2 BHK flats in Hinjewadi to secure a standard of living for your family!
- Life Republic Township – The project has been registered via MahaRERA registration number R1 – P52100002646, R2 – P52100002682, ORO Avenue Sector R9 – P52100017116 & R16 – P52100009640 | P52100018539 as Life Republic Sector R16 16th Avenue Arezo and is available on the website https://maharera.mahaonline.gov.in under registered projects
- Life Republic’s First Avenue – P52100002646
- Life Republic Arezo – P52100009640 | P52100018539 as Life Republic Sector R16 16th Avenue Arezo
Q1: If I wish to apply for a loan, is Life Republic an approved project by the banks?
A: yes! To help you with the loan, HDFC, ICICI, SBI, Axis bank and more have approved the Life Republic project with an average interest of 6.70%
Q2: Is there a proper mode of transport facility in Hinjewadi?
A: Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Ltd.-PMPML is the official transport service for Pune that connects various suburbs together.
There are regular buses for everyday travel, ladies special buses, and airport Buses with boarding Points from Hinjewadi to Pune station.
Q3: What is the weather like In Hinjewadi, Pune?
A: Pune has a hot semi-arid climate, slightly tropical wet and dry. But with the luscious green landscape surrounding Hinjewadi, one can relish in nature with cool monsoons and winters.
Q4: What is the property value in Hinjewadi? How is Life Republic?
A: With the ever-increasing demand of this aspiring suburb, the price ranges fluctuate often. But on average, it stems around Rs. 6042-7394 per sq ft. Life Republic township has a reasonable price scale with apartments starting from Rs. 35 lacs.
Q5: How widespread is the total complex in Life Republic Township?
A: A total of 390 acres of land is recorded of the Life Republic Complex.
Q6: Are there any extra charges for using the amenities?
A: All the charges are included and balanced with the overall package. The maintenance charges are levied the day you receive possession of the flat.
Q7: How is the maintenance charge calculated around such varied configurations throughout the Life Republic?
A: The maintenance charge is allocated corresponding to the actual area owned by the homebuyer.
Q8: How much is the estimated cost of 3 BHK flats in the Life Republic?
A: Around Rs. 75 lacs for 3 BHK Flats; also availing special offers at the time of booking.
Q9: What kinds of properties are available at the Kolte-Patil Life Republic?
A: An assortment of property needs are available at Life Republic Township such as apartment, Villa, Bare Shell Office Space, Shop and Land.