Vastu Shastra: How to optimize your home for better energy
A home is not just four walls and a roof– it is an assurance to fall back on when dealing with a hectic life. This one space can help you unwind, rejuvenate, and feel a sense of security.
But what if your home also becomes a source of inspiration and imbibes an optimistic outlook? What if your home can bring you luck and abundance?
Vastu Shastra is an ancient Indian science that looks at the placement of objects and structures corresponding to one another and the natural world. This arrangement affects the balance of energies and manipulates your relationships. Here’s how Vastu Shastra shapes your home to emulate positivity and shields you from unwarranted health disorders.
Read along for in-depth analysis and beneficial Vastu Shastra tips for home.
What is VASTU?
Vastu Shastra is an ancient Indian science of architecture and construction. It is based on the laws of nature and the universe and states that a building should be constructed in harmony with these laws to attain optimum results.
Good Vastu design can bring several benefits, including improved health, wealth and success. Additionally, it is said to create positive energy (known as chi or prana) in a space, which can promote overall well-being.
Principles of Vastu Shastra
Five elements make up the natural world: earth, water, fire, air, and space. Vastu Shastra seeks to balance these elements within the built environment through specific design principles.
Significance Of Vastu Shastra in Life
Vastu encourages a holistic approach to lifestyle. When your spaces align with the universe, this association brings about positive changes in all aspects of your life. Consider this like a “chain of events” —when one area of your life is secured, it enhances the rest of the aspects. Here are a few benefits of Vastu complaint homes development—
1. Brings Harmony in Natural energies
Vastu Shastra can be used to harmonise the energies of any space, whether it’s a home, office, or even a garden.
-Choosing the right location for your home or office. According to Vastu Shastra, specific areas are more promising than others. We at Kolte-Patil Developers adhere to these norms and establish our projects at the most favourable locations.
-By choosing furniture and décor representing all five elements, you can create a more balanced and harmonious space.
-Certain colours are associated with different qualities and energies. By using colours wisely, you can create a sense of balance and harmony in your space. Vastu Shastra colour tips for home can enhance your mood considerably.
2. Enhances well-being
Our homes are like our own personal universes. How we design and arrange our space can profoundly impact our lives, affecting everything from our health and well-being to our relationships and finances.
Making even small changes following Vastu principles can create significant shifts in our lives, so it’s well worth learning more about this powerful tradition. Here are some simple tips to get you started:
- Basil or Tulsi purifies the air inside. Plants like Cactus, Bonsai, Rubber plants or any other milky plants can cause illness and add to your stress.
- Ensure that the water fixtures/taps never drip water. Loose faucets can lead to deteriorating health.
- Avoid placing toilets in the northeastern corner— it can hamper your child’s development. Vastu Shastra tips for kids’ room can help them focus, reduce the chances of depression, and enhance their growth.
- East is considered the best for kitchen placement. It helps to improve your digestion and gut health.
3. A catalyst to financial abundance
A cluttered or disorganised home can lead to financial stress and difficulty manifesting abundance. Creating a peaceful and orderly space for your finances will help attract and maintain wealth.
You can create financial success with the following Vastu Shastra tips:
– Keep your financial paperwork organised and stored in a serene location. This could be a simple filing system in your home office or a special box or drawer dedicated to essential papers.
– Make sure your desk or work area faces north or east for optimal energy flow. This will help you stay focused and motivated while working on your finances.
– Avoid having anything sharp pointing directly at you while you work on money matters. This could cut off the flow of abundance coming into your life. Instead, place a plant or other object before sharp objects to diffuse their energy.
– Enhance the prosperity corner of your home by placing a money plant near your workspace.
4. Facilitates Better Relationships
Vastu Shastra provides a roadmap to create positive energy in our homes and strengthen the family bond. Follow these Vastu Shastra tips for apartments:
1) Bedrooms are the source of partnership. South West corner is considered the best for the master bedroom.
2) North and East walls should have maximum windows.
3) The door must always open at a 90-degree angle.
4) Utilise positive elements such as flowers, scented candles, artwork, and red colours for a more heartfelt room.
Creating perfect Vastu-Compliant homes
We at Kolte-Patil design homes to provide a wholesome shelter for your family and cater to the well-being of our residents by presenting strategically located projects. The open space in apartments provide ventilation and are well-lit. One is sure to feel positivity in this Vastu-Compliant Home.
Q. What is a Vastu-compliant house?
A. Any house blueprint that adheres to the basic principles and directions of Vastu Shastra is considered a Vastu-compliant home.
Q. How can I make my house Vastu compliant?
A. First, you can consult with your property developer about the directions of the rooms. But on a personal level, you can use simple modifications in your interior decor, furniture placement, colour palette, and apartment design to ensure your home absorbs positivity.
Q. Which facing house is best, as per Vastu?
A. As per Vastu, the northeast direction is considered more favourable and deemed the direction of the “God of Wealth”.
Q. How do you know if a flat is Vastu compliant?
A: We have certified proof for our Vastu-complaint homes. You can also verify the directions of the room to check the validity.
Q. How can I make my house Vastu compliant?
A: You can incorporate a few tips mentioned above in your decor and placement of furniture to make your house Vastu-compliant.